Specially formulated for hair that’s dry, damaged, stubborn, or sometimes frizzy, Finesse Hair Care products – infused with active proteins – replenish natural moisture, leaving hair healthier, stronger, and more alive
Incredible pigments. These shadows can really create two looks because alone the liquid looks great and then you can leave it or add the glitter for an extra wow factor. Love this sample kit. Can’t wait to create a look for my holiday party!
This limited-edition of perfectly paired metallic and glittery shadow duos gives you endless range to create bold, sparkling looks for all your special occasions.
#TISObsessed, #kbeauty, #SolSister and #metallist
Exclusive 20% off Promo Code: TIS20 (offer valid thru June 30, 2018)
- Dual eyeshadows offer fantastic shades of metallic pigment in one swipe.
- The cream shadows stay put for hours without creasing, and create the perfect base for glitter.
- Set contains: Metallist Liquid Foil & Glitter Double-Ended Eyeshadow in Margaret, Eldora, Talia, Adelio, Lottie, Irene (6 x 0.05 fl oz/ 1.5 mL)
Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect Mascara
Exclusive 20% off Promo Code: TIS20 (offer valid thru June 30, 2018)
BACKHANDED COMPLIMENTS CAN SHATTER INSTEAD OF FLATTER
You’ve probably heard it before. But what’s the use in offering a compliment when it’s followed by a backhanded twist like “for your age.” As women grow older, the positive boost they once received from compliments is compromised by negative modifiers. Adding phrases like “for your age” impacts the way women feel about themselves, how they behave, how they dress or even their career
82% of women have been told “you look great for your age” in the past year
Digging into this phenomenon, RoC® partnered with Wakefield Research to survey women aged 40+. The results confirm women would rather not be complimented at all than receive one paired with “for your age.” On top of that, over 60% of those surveyed have changed their behavior after being told their actions weren’t “age appropriate.” This speaks to how a few thoughtless words could have such a powerful impact on smart, accomplished, beautiful women.
A majority of women would rather not be complimented at all versus receiving one paired with “for your age”
THE TIME TO TURN THE PAGE ON “FOR YOUR AGE” IS NOW
Let’s start a new narrative on aging by eliminating the phrase “for your age” from daily conversations. Understanding the weight of words, RoC® is calling on everyone to think twicebefore using this backhanded compliment and acknowledge women for what they really are: beautiful, period.
We hope this special message from Campaign Ambassador Thandie Newton inspires you to join us and help make a change.
88% of women refuse to conform to societal standards set for women their agreat
Thanks to @Neutrogena for sending me this product I really needed clean my skin and I saw changes from same day, the masks are really affordable prices and work very good down I’m going to give you the description from each one. #GotItForFree
Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Mask: Instantly hydrates for refreshed skin. This peel-off hydrogel face mask with seaweed extract contains 50% more essence than ordinary paper masks leaving your skin purified and healthy looking.
Deep Clean® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Mask
Instantly hydrates for refreshed skin. This peel-off hydrogel face mask with seaweed extract contains 50% more essence than ordinary paper masks leaving your skin purified & healthy looking.
NEUTROGENA® DEEP CLEAN® Purifying 100% Hydrogel Mask instantly refreshes your skin. Made from a unique hydrogel material, this gel face mask holds up to 50% more essence than ordinary paper masks to leave your skin purified and with a healthy glow (based on mask fill weight of 20ml). To give your skin an invigorating boost, use the face mask after cleansing with a DEEP CLEAN® Purifying Cleanser.
- Non-comedogenic and gentle on skin
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse your face.
- Peel white film backing from the mask sheet & discard.
- Place hydrogel down on face and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
Remove the mask and massage remaining product onto face and neck. Rinse with water
Radiance Boost Brightening 100% Hydrogel Mask: Boosts skin’s radiance and smooth skin’s texture. This innovative hydrogel face mask with vitamin B3 leaves your skin looking luminous, evenly toned, and radiant.
Radiance Boost Brightening 100% Hydrogel Mask
Boosts skin’s radiance and smooth skin’s texture. This innovative hydrogel face mask with vitamin B3 leaves your skin looking luminous, evenly toned, and radian
NEUTROGENA® Radiance Boost Brightening 100% Hydrogel Face Mask brightens skin, boosts skin’s radiance, and smooths skin’s texture.
Enriched with vitamin B3, this hydrating face mask contours to your face for optimal absorption to deliver clinically-proven results. For best results, use this face smoothing mask after cleansing and before moisturizing.
HOW TO USE
For best results, apply to your face and leave on for 15-30 minutes after cleansing and before you apply your moisturizer to give your skin a boost of radiance.
- Cleanse your face.
- Peel white film backing from the mask sheet and discard.
- Place hydrogel down on face and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the mask and massage remaining product onto face and neck.
Neutrogena® Single-Use Mask Shots
Each Neutrogena® individual mask shot contains one dose of a formula tailored to the needs of different skin types.
Packaged in neat, portable pods, they’re perfect for travel or use on the go.
Each mask shot is sealed for maximum freshness until it’s opened and applied.
Deep Clean Purifying Wash-Off Clay Mask
Gently cleanses and purifies skin. This wash-off clay face mask targets 100% of impurities to leave your skin feeling soft and healthy looking.
Give your skin an effective clean with NEUTROGENA® DEEP CLEAN® Purifying Wash-Off Clay Mask. This clay face mask goes deep down to pores, targeting all impurities including like dirt and excess oil, leaving your skin purified and healthy looking. The purifying mask contains two types of mineral clay, kaolin & bentonite to help maintain soft, healthy-looking skin while being gentle on skin at the same time. Use as part of your regular skin care routine by applying an even layer of the mask to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 15 minutes before then removing with water. NEUTROGENA®DEEP CLEAN® Purifying Wash-Off Clay Mask is gentle on skin, oil-free, and non-comedogenic.
- Gently cleans and purifies skin
- With 2 types of mineral clay
- Non-comedogenic clay mask
HOW TO USE
Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 15 minutes then remove with water.
“Powered by BrandBacker”
Vanessa Cornelio XOXO
During Expedia Group’s Travel + Tech Summit, leading companies such as Amadeus spoke about leisure trends and opportunities to power competitiveness in the market. The group also discussed recommendations on how hoteliers can take advantage of Expedia Group’s technology tools and market intelligence.
Hello, everybody, it was the event from Expedia 2018 I was invited like #expedia user and Professional real state vacation more information @caribbeanbrokers
Mi tienda Virtual | Online Store
who do not know Bávaro, which is the majority of all-inclusive hotels, are basically hotels, but if you want to have a relaxing vacation without having to go through all the protocols It is very difficult for a hotel to show the information online, I have lived in the area of Bávaro Punta Cana for more than 2 years working in an all-inclusive hotel
Most of the results that you find on the internet if you want to move to Punta Cana or for those who do not know Bávaro, which is the majority of all-inclusive hotels, are basically hotels, but if you want to have a relaxing vacation without having to go through all the protocols It is very difficult for a hotel to show the information online, I have lived in the area of Bávaro Punta Cana for more than 2 years working in an all-inclusive hotel, where there are free zones of people who see all tourists as a number as if they were a farm, if this is the case here I will show you several tips where you can vacation in Punta Cana or Bávaro avoiding the All inclusive system and where you can rest from the meals of restaurants, entertainment to keep you happy and spending money and…
View original post 546 more words
Most of the results that you find on the internet if you want to move to Punta Cana or for those who do not know Bávaro, which is the majority of all-inclusive hotels, are basically hotels, but if you want to have a relaxing vacation without having to go through all the protocols It is very difficult for a hotel to show the information online, I have lived in the area of Bávaro Punta Cana for more than 2 years working in an all-inclusive hotel, where there are free zones of people who see all tourists as a number as if they were a farm, if this is the case here I will show you several tips where you can vacation in Punta Cana or Bávaro avoiding the All inclusive system and where you can rest from the meals of restaurants, entertainment to keep you happy and spending money and only having a beach vacation eat what you want, enter and leave your lodging at the time you want.
In the plane tickets of your destination I can not give you tips but if you are looking for something more private you can find a full apartment by Airbnb near the beach area where you can change or you can take a motorcycle taxi for 1 dollar and They take you to the beach, the best areas for your stay would be from Bávaro from Cocotal Golf Suite, Bibijagua, Cortesito, Los Corales. These are the areas that I consider the safest in the area.
In Punta Cana for those who do not know only there are 2 resorts and most are private villas that there is all the movement is in Bavarian if you are planning to rent some super luxurious or semi luxurious villa you can also find in Punta Cana in the following pages you can Find villas of all prices.
Pages where you can find private rooms or complete apartments would be Airbnb, Homeaway, Booking.
If you want to know more you can visit my social networks or my Youtube channel
Dominican singer-songwriter Juan Luis Guerra opened his first restaurant in Punta Cana, which he called “Bachata Rosa”. Menu
In a photograph shared on their social networks the interpreter of “Bachata in Fokuoka” expressed that: “Get on the bus”.
The restaurant, located in Blue Mall, highlights the true Dominican in each of its spaces and pays a well-deserved tribute to the musical legacy of “maestro” Juan Luis Guerra.
“Bachata Rosa” is in honor of the fifth studio album released by Juan Luis Guerra in the same year 1990 that marked a before and after in his artistic career.
How to book online HERE
Hello world! as a mother with have a 7 years old kid and very technologic active, I’m warning about the safety from my kid and in my family has 4 kids all of them very active with Ipad and gamers is very important as a parent have the control from your kid with the technology.
Even as a Blogger and Social Media Influencer I have interest in being part of an ONG or organization work with all this type the situations.
Story highlights Original post By edition.cnn.com
It’s natural to be concerned when your kid goes into an unknown world
Reports of unwanted sexual solicitations declined 53% between 2000 and 2010
Most predators reveal that they’re older, which is especially appealing to teens
Every parent worries about online predators at some point. And while it’s smart to be cautious, the facts show that it’s actually fairly rare for kids to be contacted by adult strangers seeking sexual communication. Of course it’s natural to be concerned when your kid goes into an unknown world. But instead of acting out of fear, arm yourself with the facts so that you can help your kids be smart, cautious, and savvy. If the concerns below ring true, use some of these strategies to be proactive in protecting your kids — they’ll make your kid safer and help you feel a lot better.
The concern: Every time I read the news, it feels like there’s an article about some creep contacting a kid in a game.
According to the University of New Hampshire’s Youth Internet Safety Study (YISS), reports of unwanted sexual solicitations declined 53 percent between 2000 and 2010. As of 2010 only 9 percent of kids who use the internet received an unwanted sexual solicitation.
The YISS report also found that two specific kinds of contact — requests for offline meetings and situations that kids found extremely upsetting — declined between 2005 and 2010.
When there’s a report of an online predator (like the one about Roblox in 2017), multiple news outlets jump on the story, and they often appear in many outlets over a week or two, so it may feel like it’s more common than it is. Also, it makes for a popular article since it plays on parents’ fears.
The University of New Hampshire’s Crimes Against Children Research Center reports that kids are more likely to pressure each other to send or post sexual content than an adult.
The strategy: More than inspiring fear in our kids, we want to arm them with information. So when you talk to your kid, tell them there’s a chance someone could approach them online to get personal information, exchange pictures, and/or meet in person, and it might be someone who feels like an online friend. It’s not the norm, and it’s not a reason to be afraid all the time. It’s simply a reason to be aware and know that if someone starts asking for personal information or talking about sexual stuff, it’s time to get help from an adult.
- According to the New England Journal of Public Policy, contact with online predators happens mostly in chat rooms, on social media, or in the chat feature of a multiplayer game (Roblox, Minecraft, Clash of Clans, World of Warcraft, and so on).
- Most games meant for kids — like Roblox and Animal Jam — have built-in features and settings that are designed to prevent inappropriate comments and chat. Though they’re often imperfect, they do help.
- Games that aren’t designed only for kids have fewer controls, settings, and safeguards.
- Any app or online space that allows contact with strangers without moderation or age verification can allow contact between kids and adult strangers.
- Teens sometimes visit adult sites, chat rooms, and dating apps out of curiosity about sex and romance.
- Only 5 percent of online predators pretend they’re kids. Most reveal that they’re older — which is especially appealing to 12-to-15-year-olds who are most often targeted.
- Some predators initiate sexual talk or request pictures immediately and back off if refused. They’re in it for an immediate result.
- In contrast, some predators engage in “bunny hunting,” which is the process of picking a potential victim for “grooming”: They’ll look at social media posts and public chats to learn about the kid first.
- Once they’ve selected someone, they may begin the grooming phase, which often involves friending the target’s contacts, engaging in increasingly personal conversations to build trust, taking the conversation to other platforms (like instant messaging), requesting pictures, and finally requesting offline contact.
- Sometimes if a kid shares one compromising picture, a predator will engage in “sextortion,” which involves demanding more pictures or contact under threat of exposure or harm.
- Predators target kids who post revealing pictures, divulge past sexual abuse, and/or engage in sexual talk online.
- There’s some conflicting research about what ages are most at-risk, but 12 to 15 seems to be prime time, and girls are more frequent victims.
- Teen boys who are questioning their sexuality are the second-most targeted group because they often feel talking about it online is safer than sharing in real life.
- Sometimes, teens egg each other on to pursue contact with strangers online, and it can feel like a game.
- Teens want to feel special, validated, attractive, and understood at a time when they’re separating from their parents, so an older “friend” who’s very interested in them can feel exciting and special.
- Most often, teens engage in relationships with predators willingly, though they often keep them secret.
- If your kid withdraws and becomes secretive around a device (hiding the screen, clicking from a window suddenly), it could be an indicator.
- Phone calls and gifts from unknown people are possible signs.
- Porn on the device your kid uses might be a sign.
- Your kid told you.
- You saw something on his or her phone or social media.
- The strategy: First, don’t panic. Instead, gather evidence: Take screenshots, save communications, and so on. Talk with your kid about the details without making them feel like it’s their fault or that they’re in trouble. Then report it to the platform or service your kid is using, block the person, and find the reporting features on other apps and games your kid uses together. Finally, contact the police. Even though it may seem like a one-time thing, that it’s over, or you don’t want to make it a big deal, it’s best to let the authorities know in case the person is a known offender and to prevent them from doing it to other kids.
Sun Protection Measures.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
Sunscreen you’ll love to wear and consistent favorite with JMSR users! The Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection to decrease the risk of cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. This invisible, hydrating and weightless sunscreen feels amazing and smells great for the ultimate in daily wearability. Fast-absorbing and cosmetically elegant, the Daily Face Protectant features microscopic particles for additional oil control making it perfect for wear with or without makeup. Enhanced with antioxidants phytomelanin and beta glucan 1,3. Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 33 helps reduce and address damage caused by sun exposure.
founder and CEO of Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc., is one of the most respected names in professional skin care. Jan pioneered the professionally dispensed skin care market nearly 25 years ago when she brought to market the M.D. Formulations/M.D. Forte product line. She has formed…
View original post 158 more words